Bye Bye Boo & The TAT Goes Too... Cream is all sorts of awesome!
The "how 'bout now" generation has inspired the creation of a streamlined targeted application light cream that uses natural plant ingredients in small direct applications with a cotton swap to deeply penetrate into skin to dissolve/metabolize tattoo pigment. Older versions used heavy white caked-on cream in mass quantity, which worked painfully slowly, and sometimes not at all as the heavy cream would not be absorbed down deep enough under the top layers of the skin.
Bye Bye Boo... breaks down stained layers of the epidermis in a substantially less aggressive way than tattoo laser removal shops as it works from the melanin layer up to the skin surface as opposed to frying the skin hoping to reach down deep enough to remove the tattoo completely with lasers (often resulting in unsavory permanent scar tissue).
Avoid the Permanent Damage involved with Lasers and Surgical Removal. Use Bye, Bye Boo...
If you've ever considered getting one removed, you already know that laser removal is at minimum $55.00 PER INCH to sear one off. Hundreds of Dollars for a Single Tattoo Removed.
Plus, lasers are widely known for their permanent burn scars.
If your tattoo has now become a source of pain rather than joy, then it is time for Bye Bye Boo....
Clean your Slate Safely for your New Look. Recover Your Confidence:
- If you've lost the attraction of a new love over an old love's tattoo.
- It's a poorly rendered tattoo.
- If you don't live by the slogan anymore.
- If it's fading or spreading out.
- If every promotion you've want goes to those without exposed ink.
- Or, your want to tone down the ink to start fresh on your new adventure.
Bye Bye Boo & The TAT Goes Too... just a few examples of Relief.
- Universal removal of pigment discoloration - regeneration and reversal for both color and deep set black tattoos.
- Slow and safe removal of each ink-stained layer of the skin via an easy-to-apply light cream in small quantity.
- No ugly after effects or scarring, nor does it sting or cause pain (or burning).
- Natural ingredients remove tattoos without discoloration or scarring to your skin.
- Absorbs quickly and will not clog your pores and your skin is left smooth and nourished.
Recommended Use: Clean the area and dry thoroughly before applying. Apply evenly in a thin layer. Massage gently until totally absorbed. For better results, apply a warm towel compress to the area prior to applying Bye Bye Boo, then apply cling film to accessible area for 15 minutes. Warm compress may be set on top of cling film for added heat absorption. Apply three times a day: once in the morning, once in the afternoon and once in the evening for 28 days for your first metabolic skin cycle. Results vary, though notable results have been achieved in as little as 20 days.
This powerful cream doesn't risk you burning or scarring your skin with a medical removal surgical procedure or with a laser.
It's literally a fraction of the cost for a single laser session.
Applied in the Privacy of Your Own Home,
It's Safe, Effective,
What are you waiting for?
Grab a tube now to get started right away!