Bye Bye Boo & The TAT Goes Too... is our attention getter name to help you get rid of that no-longer-desirable art...though there are actually two varieties of the tattoo removal cream available.
Don't Panic. Try one, then the other. Or, try both simultaneously on separate tattoos to see which one is best formulated for your unique skin type. When purchased together, both will still put you under the cost of a one inch laser removal that can (and often does) cause permanent scars.
Skin Care Creams, Lotions and even Shampoo, though similar in natural ingredients, work very differently on all of us due to our unique DNA, which is why there are always so many variations to choose from.
Therefore, we've located the two Best Treatments out there so you can try One or Both for Four Weeks to gauge your personal success results.
The "how 'bout now" generation has inspired the creation of a streamlined targeted application light cream that uses natural plant ingredients in small direct applications with a cotton swap to deeply penetrate into skin to dissolve/metabolize tattoo pigment.
Older versions used heavy white caked-on cream in mass quantity, which worked painfully slowly, and sometimes not at all as the heavy cream would not be absorbed down deep enough under the top layers of the skin.
Bye Bye Boo... selected creams break down stained layers of the epidermis in a substantially less aggressive way than tattoo laser removal shops as it works from the melanin layer up to the skin surface as opposed to frying the skin hoping to reach down deep enough to remove the tattoo completely with lasers (often resulting in unsavory permanent scar tissue).
Avoid the Permanent Damage involved with Lasers and Surgical Removal. Use Bye, Bye Boo....creams instead.
If you've ever considered getting one removed, you already know that laser removal is at minimum $55.00 PER INCH to sear one off. Hundreds of Dollars for a Single Tattoo Removed.
If your tattoo has now become a source of pain rather than joy, then it is time for Bye Bye Boo....
Clean your Slate Safely for your New Look. Recover Your Confidence:
- If you've lost the attraction of a new love over an old love's tattoo.
- It's a poorly rendered tattoo.
- If you don't live by the slogan anymore.
- If it's fading or spreading out.
- If it's boring now.
- If it's a regret from your youth.
- If every promotion you've wanted goes to those without exposed ink.
- Or, you want to tone down the ink you have piling up to start fresh on your new adventure.
Bye Bye Boo & The TAT Goes Too... just a few examples of Relief.
- Universal removal of pigment discoloration - regeneration and reversal for both color and deep set black tattoos.
- Slow and safe removal of each ink-stained layer of the skin via an easy-to-apply light cream in small quantity.
- No ugly after effects or scarring, nor does it sting or cause pain (or burning).
- Natural ingredients remove tattoos without discoloration or scarring to your skin.
- Absorbs quickly and will not clog your pores and your skin is left smooth and nourished.
Recommended Use: Clean the area and dry thoroughly before applying. Apply evenly in a thin layer. Massage gently until totally absorbed.
Apply three times a day: once in the morning, once in the afternoon and once in the evening. Metabolic skin cycles run 28 days. Results vary depending upon where you are in your natural metabolic skin cycle, though notable results have been achieved in as little as 20 days.
These powerful creams do not risk you burning or scarring your skin with a medical removal surgical procedure or with a laser.
It's literally a fraction of the cost for a single laser session.
Applied in the Privacy of Your Own Home,
It's Safe, Effective,
All Natural Ingredients,
Two Varied Formulations to Choose From, and
Tired of piling it on to hide the former tattoo? Wanna start Fresh?
What are you waiting for?
Buy Yours Now while Supplies Last!